PROMOSI MESIN TERAPI BESERTA FREEGIFT MENARIK!!!

How To Care Of Your Liver (Part 1)

How Much Do YOU LOVES YOUR LIVER????
Do You Know Your LIVER LOVES YOU???
I Don't Think So... Let Me Tell You..
 HOW MUCH YOUR LIVER LOVES YOU!!!

Hi.. I'm Your Liver..  Let me tell you how much I love ... In 9 Ways

I store the iron reserves you need, reserves you need,as well as a lot of vitamins and other minerals. 
Without me, you wouldn't have the strength to carry on!

I make bile to help digest your food.
Without me,you'd waste away to nothing.

I detoxify poisonous chemicals you give me, and that includes alcohol,beer, wine and drugs (prescribed and over-the-counter) as well as illegal substances.
Without me, your "bad" habits would "KILL YOU"

I store energy,like a battery, by stockpiling sugar(carbohydrates,glucose and fat)until you need it.

Without me, the sugar level in your blood could fall dramatically and you'd go into a coma. You couldn't have gotten out of bed this morning if I weren't on the job!.

I make the make the blood that got your system going even before you were born.
Without me, you wouldn't be here!

I manufacture new proteins that your body needs to stay healthy and grow.
Without me, you wouldn't grow properly!

I remove poisons from the air, exhaust smoke and chemicals you breathe.
Without me, you'd be poisoned by pollutants!

I make clotting factors that stop the bleeding when you accidentally prick yourself.
Without me, you'd bleed to death!

I help defend you against the germs going into your body all the time. I take those cold germs, flu bugs and other germs you encounter,and knock them dead  or at least weaken them.
Without me, you'd be a sitting duck for every infection known to man.

That's how much I love you...but do you love me?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...